When the temperature and humidityconditions reach the dew point, moisture condenses on the undersideof the uninsulated metal roof. If there is a lot of condensation,drops of water form and start to fall causing damage to the contentsbelow. The traditional method for dealing with condensation is to try and insulate the roof so that the temperature on the panel never reaches the dew point.
The DR!PSTOP solution
The roof panel with DRIP STOP anti-condensation felt provides a medium for trapping this moisture in the specially designed pockets formed in the membrane. DRIPSTOP holds that moisture until conditions go back below the dew point and it is released back into the air in the form of normal humidity.
DRIPSTOP anticondensation felt is self adhesive, and is applied to the metal panel in the roll forming process. As a result, DRIP STOP arrives at the building site already in place and set to be installed with the roofing panels immediately. The membrane is resistant to aging, and also provides an additional layer of protection for your metal roof.
DRIPSTOP is a name that you can trust. Years of experiences have helped us to develop an excellent product.
DRIP STOP can be used in virtually any environment (structure) where condensation is a problem.
For End Users
- Money saving (up to 25% versus traditional solutions)
- Durability (DRIPSTOP anti-condensation felt is not susceptible to ripping, tearing or deterioration like standard insulation and vapor barriers are)
- Easy to clean (with hose or pressure washers)
- Time saving (no need to roll a vapor barrier over the purlins and seal and to roll out insulation on top of that)
- Easy handling (no problems with windy conditions)
For Roll Formers (Profilers)
- Added value and differentiation
- Easy to apply
- Excellent technical support
Some areas of use
The border between Slovenia and Croatia (2007)
LIDL store (2002, Germany)
Ariel warehouse (2007, Russia)
Warehouse (2003, Austria)
Shopping Center (2007, Marroco)
Airport garage (2005, Slovenia)
Petrol station (2002, Slovenia)
Sport centre in Geneve (2003, Switzerland)
Grain silos (2006, Hungary)
Open air market (2003, Slovenia)
Industrial Hall (2006, Portugal)
Wood warehouse (1998, Slovenia)
- Agricultural buildings
- Industrial plants
- Sport halls
- School halls
- Aircraft hangars
- Self Storage
- Residential buildings
- Public buildings
- Garages and more
Hundreds of millions of square feet of DR!P STOP condensation protection are in place worldwide. DR!PSTOP has been in every climate condition from Scandinavia/Siberia down to the Greek Isles and South America.
Technical strengths of our product
- Combustibility A2-s1, d0 (EN 13501-1)
- Bacteria resistance
- Improves acoustical insulation